Monday, June 22, 2009

Bead Artistry


I've seen lots of lovely bead projects and every once in awhile I am almost tempted to give beading a try, but I never do.

That seems odd somehow - especially as I could most certainly use string with the beads.

Just as well. Beads can be expensive. I've only used about three out of that little pile there at the bottom of the picture. The receipt from Beadazzles shows I bought them ten years ago for the sum of $20. [I should have just bought chocolate!]

But I love to see what other people do with them. Such artistry and creativity!

I recently ran across this blog post and was just blown away by how the artist used beads to express her thoughts, the poem, and the story behind her inspiration.

(and while you're over there, check out the start of her Summer Charm School explorations.)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Such detailed work on that bead blog! WOW