Monday, August 29, 2011

Going, going



This project with Evelyn is just The Best. Everything about it is pleasing. The pattern is wonderful and relaxing to knit. The yarn feels so wonderful sliding through my fingers as I knit.


I'm nearing the end and I'm already almost missing it. I know it is going to be hard to find another project that brings as much JOY.


Because, apparently I am so easily entertained, I have been especially pleased that carrying the project around hasn't not resulted in the little hand-wound ball getting smashed. It still is quite neat. That alone made me so happy that I had to stop and take a picture. It rests here on the Sofia shawl, blocked at last. Details on Ravelry.



2 comments:

Sheri said...

Sofia and a ?hedgehog? He's so cute!!!! Sofia is beautiful. I never think to use just white, always thinking in color but I love how lace with white looks.
Guess you'll have to start another Evelyn in another color. :o)
Stay cool my friend. Winter is only 3 months from now.

Mimi said...

I really need to meet Evelyn.