Friday, June 11, 2010

Knitting Tango

Well the Leaf Knot Clutch is finished.....except for weaving in the ends (of which there are many).

I ended up having to take back both the first handle attempts, so that in all I knitted SIX half handles. Just call it practice or experience.

I gave it a soak this morning and patted it out to dry. DRY. What a joke. Will it dry? When I checked the weather this morning before leaving for work, the humidity was 91%. Not exactly dry around here.

In the meantime I'll leave you with a picture from the other day's walk around the square. I don't think I'll be out walking around the square today.

2 comments:

Mary said...

There's probably more moisture in the air than there is in the damp bag. I hope it dries sometime this summer. LOL!

Sheri said...

It sure is hot, but, I'm in Alabama visiting the "Baby" before she heads off to Africa on Monday and though the humidity isn't as bad as at home, the heat is awful! The thermometer in my car today, while shopping, said 113! At 9:30 tonight it said 95. WAY too hot for any outside activity.
Sheri in GA