Thursday, April 10, 2008

Falling in Love Again


"Falling in love again, never wanted to.
What am I to do? Can't help it."*
.
I'm on the penultimate repeat. As usual I'm wondering how much more I can get out of the yarn. I'm thinking surely one extra repeat.

Anyway the love has returned. Maybe because I switched to the bamboo needles? Regardless, I'm just really enjoying the knitting. That Evelyn! Love her patterns.
.
I still seriously doubt the pattern will show in this yarn, but I think I'm going to like it anyway.
.
Home today and onerous and boring minimum of household chores have been completed. Bathrooms gleam and the sinks shine. I've earned a bit of relaxation.
.
I've enjoyed the Complete Austen series that PBS just finished. I thought the new "Sense & Sensibilty" was a terrific adaptation. I couldn't resist this Emma Double Feature; only $7.50 for both movies! I think I'll sit and knit and watch the other S&S.
.
*sing along in your best Marlene Dietrich voice, but I love Linda Ronstadt with Nelson Riddle.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I can't wait to see the finished shawl. I bet it's lovely!

This flybaby needs to find her wings and get the sinks shining around here too!