Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Interview

I've been enjoying reading all the interviews that knitters have been posting, so I decided to ask my husband (JP) The Questions and see what he had to say on the subject:

SP: What's your favorite thing about my knitting?
JP: It allows you to get rid of all your creative energy.

SP: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
JP: You're always knitting. I'm just kidding you. That's not really a bad thing and it doesn't bother me.

SP: What's something I've knitted that you recall as being good?
JP: A sweater.
SP: A sweater? I've never knitted a sweater!
JP: I was talking about that little baby sweater. It was really nice. I like your shawls fine, but they're a little bit odd.

SP: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby:
JP: It doesn't have to be. It could be I guess if you buy a lot of yarn and never finish anything.

SP: Do you have any hobbies?
JP: Me?

SP: What are they?
JP: Fool around with computers and stuff and go to movies and concerts.

SP: If we compared money spent on hobbies, who would spend the most?
JP: Ah! Here's what we're getting to. I've never tried to figure it out. Neither one of us spends a whole lot.

SP: Has my knitting in public ever embarassed you?
JP: Nah.

SP: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn.
JP: Natural?
SP: Natural??
JP: I mean non-synthetic. Natural fibers.
SP: Hey! That's right!

SP: Can you name another blog?
JP: Kay's blog? Oh, great; a two-day old blog is all I can think of.

SP: Do you mind if we check out yarn stores everywhere we go?
JP: No. I really don't mind.

SP: Do you read Stringplay?
JP: No. I have seen it before.

SP: Ever left a comment?
JP: No. I'm lucky. I get to make my comments in person.

SP: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
JP: No, 'cause you'd be doing something else. You're always doing some stuff. Doesn't matter to me. I think it's fine.

SP: Anything else you'd like to add in closing?
JP: If you didn't knit, you'd always be complaining and I wouldn't get a moment's peace. Not only are you happy, it takes some of the heat off me and that's always welcome. Well I'm just glad you knit and stuff because it keeps you from going crazy and I think it makes my life easier.

SP: Thanks for playing along for the blog.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You've got a keeper there!

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh! My husbands going to think something's up if I sit here much longer with this grin on my face. Yes, Mary's right, he IS a keeper - and a happy one at that.
Sheri