Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heartbreak Hotel

Bellhop, grab my bag, I think I'm going to have to check in.

I was zipping along on this, sock #2, plain old stockinette in the round...round and round....all the way to the toe decrease when I realize....hummm.....I have one less stitch on one of the needles.

Sure enough WAY back at the gusset decrease I dropped a stitch.

I've tried taking a small crochet hook and bringing it up but my knitting is fairly tight and the yarn is not cooperating.

Nothing to do but RIP out an entire long foot and reknit.

Rip? or R.I.P. ?

I cannot face it tonight.

3 comments:

Mary said...

NOOOOOOO!

Sheri said...

Aww, that's very sad. I totally understand though, I've been knitting, ripping, knitting, ripping. Uh! So sorry little sock.
Sheri
Did you make that adorable heart bag on your door? Very cute!

minipurl said...

I feel your pain :(