Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still on the Baby Train

Did I mention there are two sets of twins that I know of that are on the way? The two getting the bootees are relatives. The other two are not.

What's the difference to me? This project, which may or may not be the first of two, doesn't necessarily have to be completed and gifted. In fact, I barely know this mother.

And yet, still I want to make her something? Yes. Any excuse to make things!

This project is Vine Lace Baby Hat (follow the links) and was one of the first free patterns offered by Interweave's Knitting Daily.

Have you signed up? I'm really enjoying my e-mails and the reminders of what Interweave is doing.

The above is just this afternoon's knitting. I'm using size 3 needles and it's feeling so soft and sweet. There won't be enough left for hat #2. So.........need to visit the yarn store!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished hat and the next one.

Hooray for twins!