Thursday, May 15, 2008

'Cause in my head there's a Greyhound station


where I send my thoughts
to far off destinations.*
.
Picked up some new string this week and a tube of beads for a "maybe" project. I'm not sure that (a) I can actually ever get around to this one and (b) that it will even work out the way I have it planned in my head - especially as I will need to adapt a pattern and make a few changes.
.
Obviously a Christmas idea - but will it make for this Christmas??
.
*lyric from song "Soul Meets Body" by Death Cab for Cutie - one of the songs on a compilation CD from my daughter; who insures there is at least a few current songs floating around on my iPod with the Andy Williams! : )

2 comments:

Mary said...

Christmas?
It's time to start thinking about Christmas? EEEEEEEEEK!

Sheri said...

Ooo, I can't wait to see what it'll be. I agree with Mary, Christmas already? No way! It's not even July yet. Have to get thru July before you can worry about Christmas!
Sheri
Want to pick a date to start that sweater? We could have ourselves a little Georgia knit-a-long. Maybe about the middle of August?