Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pecan Pie Yarn



Hello! It's Pie Day here at stringplay. Luckily it isn't pie day often. Have you SEEN the "nutri-tion facts" for a slice of this stuff? It's best not to know.

Almost as tasty as the pie is this heavenly pattern by Evelyn A. Clark. If you aren't fond of YOs, you might not like it as much as I do, but I am finding it surprisingly intuitive.

I e-mailed Mary earlier to say that I wasn't thinking of the color of this yummy yarn by it's true name (Red Clover Honey) as much as I was thinking of it as Caramel Cake, another sinfully delicious Southern treat.

But then I opened my little two-slice box and noticed the picture. Hum....maybe I should call this yarn Pecan Pie yarn.

"But I would be proud to partake of your pecan pie. " Billy Crystal as Harry Burns in "When Harry Met Sally"

No comments: